Talking about Acupuncture in New York. Worsley, J. R.
- A transcript of a talk by Dr. Worsley in New York in the 1980’s. It captures his style and humor in conveying the work of Five Element Acupuncture.
Mr. God, this is Anna. by Fynn
- A simple, delightful and poignant book about a young girl who has an amazing way of capturing the beauty in life. When people would ask Dr. Worsley what they should read to learn about acupuncture he said, “Just read, Mr. God, this is Anna, and you’ll get everything you need.”
Acupuncture for Body, Mind and Spirit. Mole, Peter, 1992
- A clear and concise description of the basics of Chinese Acupuncture primarily through the practice of Five Element Acupuncture.
- Patient Registration Form (fill out and return to Excel Medical Billing -details on patient registration section)
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a very useful tool for anyone. I have been using it especially with people in the second half of life as it has a unique relevance at that phase of life. It is also complementary to acupuncture treatment. To schedule an MBTI session contact Jennifer for details.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Information Sheet
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Online Assessment and Instructions